Saturday, July 11, 2009

The fam. is finally here!

Their flight landed in Bremen right on time this morning!
My mom made her way through the rain and went and picked them up at the airport.
They all crammed into a taxi and drove through the city all the way out to our house.
So far we have sat around, talking about everything...
My dad and I took my cousin, Allie, on a walk with Sophie on our county walk route right when the rain broke its never ending fall!
We came back and played a game and now the tired little travelers are having some issues keeping their eyes open, fighting the time difference. I think my cousin gave up and let her heavy eye lids win, I hope the time doesn't affect them too much! :)
Enjoy your day!
xoxo

2 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Yay, they have safely arrived! Keep us posted on all the fun!! xoxo

kw said...

:) Alrighty..I will for sure!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed