Ever since I can remember our family has been together for Thanksgiving, spending it the traditional way with the big Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, pie, etc... But this year is different! We are spending our Thanksgiving visiting Big Ben and the London Bridge in London!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
As the day drew on the snow kept falling off and on through out. That night I had a Birthday Party for one of the girls at my school, and as my friend, Emily, and I were making our way back home with the buses and trams the snow got heavier and heavier! Before we knew it we were walking through snow covered sidewalks, full of joy that it was finally sticking to the ground! We were shivering and cold but happy all the same! Below is a picture, from the same place as above, of the snow that actually stuck! Wahoo....The next day, as my parents, Emily, and I were still enamored with the snow (you'd think that we'd never seen snow before.) My parents decided to go for a walk down a country path near our house. There are some really beautiful pictures of the snow covered tree's and countryside above! Enjoy....
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. My favorite color is PINK!
2. I'm addicted to Vera Bradley
3. I love talking on the phone
4. I have a dog named Sophie and she is the cutest in the world!
5. 5 is my favorite number
6. I love the smell of rain
7. I love it when I get mail
8. My favorite season is Winter
9. I love taking pictures
10. My favorite books are the Twilight Series!
11. I miss my friends soooo much
12. I am an only child
13. I hate taking tests
14. I hate it when my room is messy
15. I think homework is a waste of time, but I still do it!
16. My favorite store is American Eagle Outfitters
17. I love the mountains
18. I have been a skier since I was 3
19. I suffer from too much Catholic Guilt (I get it from my mom!)
20. I rarely go without jewelry
21. I want to be a Doctor
22. I hate plain white walls
23. I love Fruit Loops
24. My favorite flower is the Orchid
25. I don't like it when my bed isn't made
26. I think I'm a clean freak! (Once again from my mom!)
27. I'm not a fan of scary movies
28. My favorite song is You Make It Real, by James Morrison
29. I love online shopping and window shopping
30. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday
31. I don't have a favorite movie!
32. My favorite subject is Art
33. It bugs me when outfits don't match
34. I listen to music everyday, its relaxing!
35. I check my email about twice a day
36. I like to write
37. I love going to movies
38. I have to leave myself sticky notes or else I would forget everything
39. I like to read
40. I'm a very organized person
41. I love the show LOST
42. I like black and white pictures
43. I hate it when I lose things
44. I would die with out my computer
45. Swimming in the ocean scares me, but it can be fun at the same time!
46. I'm not very good at keeping plants alive
47. It bugs me when people walk slow
48. I think it's gross when people chew with their mouths open
49. I prefer typing over handwriting
50. I don't like fractions
51. My forever favorite/most influential teacher was Mr.Larson
52. I can be very gullible at times
53. I don't like to sleep with socks on
54. I like writing in pencil better than pen
5. I cant sleep with my hair down
56. I love visiting family
57. I have a bad memory
58. It bugs me when the blinds are closed during the day, let the sun in !
59. I hate commercials
60. I get headaches a lot
61. I'm not very patient
62. I hate it when my alarm goes off in the morning and I'm guilty of pushing snooze
63. I admit to singing in the shower
64. I love to swim
65. I love re-reading my goodbye letters from friends
66. I don't like being outside at night time
67. I'd rather be skiing right now
68. I don't like how skirts way below the knee look
69. I wish I was going to Judge (school I was going to go to)
70. I love having candles around
71. I like playing card/board games every once in a while
72. I like getting my hair cut, especially if it turns out OK!
73. I find baths very relaxing
74. I can be competitive
75. I love having my birthday
76. I have the best parents in the world
77. My friends ROCK! hehe
78. I can't wait to drive!
79. I carry my camera everywhere I go
80. I try to save my money, but I end up spending it on shopping!
81. I hate taking out the trash
82. One word: SHOES
83. I have 50+ headbands
84. My BFF's name is Jordan
85. I love days where you never get out of your pajama's
86. I have an awesome PINK bike
87. I love to travel
88. I like rainy days
89. I think that everyday is a good ski day!
90. I like to cook
91. I am shy around new people
92. I like having my nails painted but I don't like painting them!
93. Decorating for Xmas is one of my favorite parts of the Holidays!
94. I love talking online with people
95. I love Christmas music
96. Sugar babies are my favorite candies
97. I prefer Carmel over chocolate
98. Maggie Moo's Cake Batter is my all time favorite ice cream
99. Costco 4 layer chocolate cake is my favorite cake ever! (and Lynda's carrot cake)
100. I am thankful for all that I have and consider myself to be lucky...
I now tag my Aunt Patty-Good Luck!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
But I guess that it's all apart of the adventure. Dealing with the angry German's all of the time isn't always nice but at some times can be very entertaining! The German's NEVER smile, say 'excuse me', or even say/do anything polite or nice! It is interesting walking down the street, passing people with permanent frowns on their faces! We have ourselves convinced that they were born with frowny faces!!
School has been going well! It is surprisingly smaller than my old school, Cosgriff, but everyone is very nice and was really welcoming! There are only about 15 kids in my class and only 5 of us are girls! One of my good friends is from Texas and another new boy this year is from Georgia! All the kids come from all over the world and it's very interesting to hear about the different cultures. I have friends from Spain/Poland, Germany, Israel, etc.
Although life in Germany has been interesting and fun I still miss Home very very much! I cant wait to see everyone in about 30 days!