Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Visit Home



Our German Christmas Tree




Mom and Dad while we were opening our "German Christmas" gifts



Sophie




Friends Together Again

Game Time!

Fun Times

Christmas Eve Party

Family

My Grandpa and Grandma

Expert Wii bowler

Mom have trouble with the game

Mom and I

Dad on Christmas Morning


Hayley and I


Crazy Girls

Ginny and Sarah

Connor, Andrew, Nate

Sarah and I


Alex

Dance Party

The whole gang on New Years Eve

Mom and her fancy Champagne on the plane back
to Bremen!

5 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Good times...and what cute boys you know especially Andrew! Happy New Year to many more trips home!

preppyplayer said...

great pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous about the skiing though...
Was it good to be back in your new home and to see Sophie- as long as you know you can visit Utah?

kw said...

Hey PP! It's nice to be back with my bed and yes, it was nice to see Sophie again, but still wish I was Home, meaning Utah! :P
xo,
kw

Joyce said...

Looks like a visit home was the perfect place to be for Christmas!
That little Sophie is a cutie!!

Somer Love said...

Looks like you had a blast while here! It was good to see you! I bet Sophie missed you guys!

Whats the card game with the spoons?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed