Monday, January 19, 2009

Mystery Meat


Day after day my friends and I await our lunch in the long line of kids wondering with fear at what we will be served today! My school is known for its terrible lunches with interesting sauces, desserts, salads, potatoes, and its ever-so-famous 'Mystery Meat'! We are never quite sure what we are eating, all we know is that is sure doesn't taste normal and some days, when it's really bad, we end up saving ourselves at the 'Student Store'!

Apparently my school received a better, 'gourmet', lunch service this year, but from what my friends have said it seems like nothing much has changed from previous years. O well, what ever will we do about our daily little mysteries? I guess it adds some excitement and thrill to the ever so long lunch line, although sometimes mysteries don't taste as good as they sound!

3 comments:

preppyplayer said...

Do kids bring lunch or everyone buys?

kw said...

most people buy. but some bring small lunches! =]

Formerly known as Frau said...

Your mom wishes you would pack a lunch but oh well someone likes Mystery meat I think!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed