Friday, January 16, 2009

Connection Obsession!

For a while now my friends have been constantly bugging me about Facebook and Myspace, saying I should get it, it's really fun, and a good way to stay in contact with people! Well, I finally gave in and have been consumed and obsessed with it ever since! I do agree though, it is a wonderful thing for staying in contact with people, seeing there photo's, and a lot more, but can distract me from things such as homework and an occasional chore or two!

Today I have controlled myself with them, only checking them a few times and trying to catch up on my blogging (Due to family pressure!) , emailing, and more! But, it is hard not to spend hours on end on the websites! They've pulled me in with "Flairs", tests, "Chatting", and more, its all so overwhelming and fun! Examples below;

5 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I'm watching you missy that homework better get done or bye bye connection! But I will agree it is all comsuming like a new toy!

preppyplayer said...

Thanks for FINALLY posting my new face book friend! Think of blogging as your journal, please keep at it. Facebook is more sound bites and social. This is real writing baby!
Love you..

kw said...

Ya, ya, ya! I know that I haven't blogged for a while now, but I will remember, or try to! Certain 'things' just tend to distract me! =]
xo

Joyce said...

Oh no you have your mom and your aunt watching out! LOL...

Boy too bad all of this bouncing (blogging, face book etc)around on the computer didn't bring in a couple of dollars to justify the the time spent on it.

Enjoy! xoxo

Tami said...

Hi! I'm a friend of your moms. I wanted to let you know I am also addicted to facebook and I love the flair you gave her! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed