Monday, June 29, 2009

Is that dust?

I live with a woman who seems to love cleaning.
I don't.
But yesterday I had to suck it up, put on the rubber gloves, and scrub! scrub! scrub!
The house does look better and I must admit that I too like having a clean house....

...when I'm not the one cleaning it! ;)

Organization is also a must in a house of little, or no dust! So my room is the most organized it's ever been. There is a place for everything, all neatly stowed, stacked, or folded away. Maybe the cleanest room a teenager has ever had....
won't last long! :)

Wish you all a neat and dust free day!

xo

2 comments:

preppyplayer said...

I think she loves cleaning too! I don't. But, I love a clean house :)
Love you and can't wait to see you!

Formerly known as Frau said...

What are you saying????I take offense it's all in the name of allergies!! Luv you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed